Dimensions of this wood cutting board: 16 x 16 x 1.25
This gorgeous Lazy Susan cutting board from Maple Leaf At Home offers the finest quality for your every day culinary cuttings yet it's beautiful enough to use for entertaining or leave on your counter top for prominent display.
Each cutting board allows for personalization by laser engraving to add an initial, name, monogram, favorite phrase, image or corporate logo. With so many custom options you can specify your design choices to make this board uniquely yours. Made with premium hardwoods and finished with the highest quality beeswax and mineral oils this personalized cutting board will become
a beloved addition to your kitchen for years to come.
• Each is hand crafted by skilled artisans
• This wood cutting board is made from premium hardwoods such as hard rock maple or oak
• Price includes 3 lines of text
• Can be personalized by laser engraving an initial, monogram, name, phrase, image or logo
• Durable enough for daily use, elegant enough for entertaining
• Ships with a fresh coat of high quality, food safe, natural beeswax and mineral oils to prolong the life of the board
• Design your lazy susan to your unique specifications
• Choose from a large selection of fonts, images and fun suggested sayings
• This product is proudly made in the USA
• Makes a statement in your home or as a special gift when given as a holiday gift, housewarming gift, wedding gift, corporate gift, or virtually any occasion.
See all custom option under the Tab labeled "Board Options"
You may personalize with 3 lines of text or an image and 2 lines of text.
Please feel free to email us with any special requests such as logos, personal photos or corporate orders.
IMPORTANT ORDER NOTES:
Please enter any uppercase or lowercase letters and punctuation as you want them to be printed. Your personalization will be engraved EXACTLY as you enter it.
Please double check your selected option as orders cannot be cancelled or changed once your cutting board is in production.
Your personalized wood cutting board is custom made upon your order and ships in 2-3 weeks
Each Maple Leaf At Home monogrammed Lazy Susan cutting board is hand crafted by skilled artisans right here in the USA. They offer the finest in quality and craftsmanship. Each wood cutting board goes through an 8-step process and receives special attention to the details. Made from strips of North American premium hardwoods, such as maple or oak, and then color graded and matched. After careful assembly, they go through a precise process of cutting and routing, then hand sanded to provide an elegant finish. Each board ships with a fresh coat of food safe, high quality, natural beeswax and mineral oils to ensure long lasting durability.
How to Maintain Your Personalized Cutting Board
Keep your Maple Leaf at Home cutting board clean by simply washing it with hot soapy water after each use and dry it with a clean paper towel or let it air dry. Do not soak or submerge the board in water, for this will disrupt the moisture content and cause the rails to split. Wood cutting boards are NOT dishwasher safe. It is extremely important to give your cutting board a good oiling on all surfaces every 34 weeks. Your board is shipped with a fresh coat of high quality butcher block conditioner which protects and prolongs the life of your board. It is recommended that you keep the board oiled with mineral oil, butcher block oil or butcher block conditioner.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Your Wood Lazy Susan Cutting Board
Scrub board with hot water and soap. Rinse and dry thoroughly. NOTE: NEVER submerge cutting boards in a sink of water!
Wood is porous and will soak up water causing the cutting board to crack when it dries.
If you want to sanitize the board more thoroughly, a diluted mixture of chlorine bleach or vinegar solution consisting of one
teaspoon of liquid chlorine bleach in one quart of water or a one to five dilution of vinegar.
All cutting boards, and other food surfaces, should be kept dry when not in use. Resident bacteria survive no more than a few
hours without moisture. Keep moisture of any type from standing on the block for long periods of time. Beware of moisture
collecting beneath the board if you leave it on the counter. If you can, prop board up when not using your board.
• DO NOT attempted to use any board for cooking. All boards are for SERVING only. NEVER use boards for cooking.
• DO NOT submerge any cutting board in water.
• DO NOT attempt to clean in a dishwasher. NEVER clean boards in dishwasher.
This wood cutting board is custom made upon your order according to your unique specifications
• Estimated ship time is 3-4 weeks from the order date, plus UPS ship time.
• Ship times may be slightly longer during peak seasons such as Christmas Holiday/December
• Orders for personalized and custom items cannot be cancelled once they are placed into production